jeudi 14 avril 2016

goodbye to all that



"it is easy to see the beginnings of things, and harder to see the ends. I can remember now, with a clarity that makes the nerves in the back of my neck constrict, when New York began for me, but I cannot lay my finger upon the moment it ended, can never cut through the ambiguities and second starts and broken resolves to the exact place on the page where the heroine is no longer as optimistic as she once was."



il y a dix ans, le 14 avril 2006, je quittais le sud pour paris
vivre la grande vie dans la grande ville, un rêve d'adolescente.
j'y ai passé des moments magiques, rencontré des personnes magnifiques.
j'aime toujours autant me perdre dans des rues que je ne connais pas,
et retourner dans mes endroits préférés sans m'en lasser.
et puis, il y a ces premières lignes de 'goodbye to all that' de joan didion
l'écho parfait de ces derniers temps.





Aucun commentaire: