vendredi 5 février 2010

End of the week

Not a "five senses friday" post like Abby used to do, but some random things which made my week.

I currently work on cds packaging. I had a lunch with a friend to brainstorm our ideas. We experimented this funny and clever one, on which purple ink decides itself to create your own artwork.

PAPPELTALKS from vizage on Vimeo.

I also received my DVD magazine Rafskinna, including works by Animal Collective, Antony and the Johnsons, Olöf Arnalds and other artists from icelandic scene. I've not watched it yet but its packaging, simple and effective, inspired us a lot.

Stay tuned with videos. Lou Doillon is still the muse in the lovely new campaign for spring/summer collection 2010 by Vanessa Bruno and she reminds me of Patti Smith. Gonzales is playing one of my favorite songs.
You can watch it here.

Tonight I have a birthday party. Even if it's a Christmas recipe, I want to try to make these almond biscuits!

(Recipe on Cakes in the City)

Oh and I can't stop listening acoustic songs by Jonsi . His solo album is due out on march or april. But the delicate acoustic version is really beautiful.
You can listen to it here.


Bon week end!


3 commentaires:

isabelle a dit…

J'adore ce type de post: melting pot des inspirations et des envies.
La rue mouzaia est dans le 19è, à côté des Buttes Chaumont (métro Botzaris).
Doux week-end à toi!

Mulot B. a dit…

Humm ces petits gâteaux ont l'air succulent ! Merci de tous tes gentils petits mots que tu égéennes de ci de là !

at Hanna a dit…

Thanks for sharing! I like the CD!